Thursday, May 29, 2014

Contest results

Sorry I'm late, I had a doctors appointment yesterday and was unable to write up the results. Or at least that's the excuse I'm using. =P Anyway, please forgive me and without further adue the winner of To Birmingham Castle By Alicia A. Willis is.....

15755337


Deborah O'Carroll!! Congratulations Deborah!!! Your book will arrive shortly!

The bell rang cold over the cobbled streets of the town, striking the midnight hour. 

Second place goes to... Katie Erickson!!

"Land ahead," I cried using my voice to its full potential, grinning at the rough horizon in the distance

Third place goes to.... JMJ!

Pretending was difficult, but Elizabeth knew that she had to stay calm if she wanted to survive the war. 

I'm sorry this post was so late. Thank you all for your wonderful entry's!
-Ysa and Mikayla-

3 comments:

  1. Wow, all three of those were awesome! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats, Deborah :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! This was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is a kid friendly site, so please keep that in mind while commenting. Also, I aprechaite hearing your thoughts and will reply to your comment as soon as possible.