Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hello

Hello everybody, this is Mikayla. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about how inconsistent the posts have been. You might have noticed that a review was supposed to have been posted today but it was not. That's because we're back to looking for a reviewer. Again. I'm trying to get some guest reviews until we get a new person in but this week it just fell through, I'm sorry. 
Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say. Oh and thank you to all who entered the contest, I've loved reading your entry's! For everyone else, you've still got until midnight to submit your entry! 
             -Mikayla-

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a kid friendly site, so please keep that in mind while commenting. Also, I aprechaite hearing your thoughts and will reply to your comment as soon as possible.