Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Contest

Hey everyone. 
You have noticed lately how posts will show up then you'll go to look at them and they won't be there and posts going up late. I'm sorry. 
Its all my fault, I've been wrapped up in a lot of my own stuff and I have neglected the blog. 
So, this post is actually not to tell you that I've been lacks its to tell you that there will not be any contest this month. And I'm sorry because last months one was canceled to but this one isn't going on because unfortunately John J. Horn's books are out of print and they don't come in e-book format. 
Sorry about this! 
 -Mikayla-

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a kid friendly site, so please keep that in mind while commenting. Also, I aprechaite hearing your thoughts and will reply to your comment as soon as possible.