Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October Contest

I can't believe it is October already and we are excitedly giving away, "Hebbros", by Nicole Sager!
For this contest I would like you all to write a short story about siblings. It can be about siblings in a far off land, siblings in the future, siblings of historical characters... Be creative! Have fun! Make sure  your story is between 400 and 800 words.

Please include the following sentences, phrases and words in your story: 

"It's a disaster..."

"I just want you to know..."

"Trust me...."

"Never ........ again."

This contest will end on the October 22nd, and the results will be posted on October 29th.

2 comments:

This is a kid friendly site, so please keep that in mind while commenting. Also, I aprechaite hearing your thoughts and will reply to your comment as soon as possible.